Adult Day Services
Beckwith Family Adult Day Services provides a fun environment for adults requiring assistance, support and involvement with others throughout the day to be happy, active, productive and safe. The adult day center is a certified program available Monday through Friday for individuals who do not need 24-hour care, but who cannot be left alone for long periods of time. The staff sees participants with a wide-range of illnesses and or disabilities.
Beckwith Family Adult Day Services may be for you if you:
- Want assurance that medications, diet, exercise and therapy programs are followed.
- Are concerned about leaving your loved one home alone.
- Enjoy the convenience of multiple services provided at one location.
- Must balance a loved one's care with personal and professional responsibilities
Adults who attend our program may be experiencing:
- Decreased ability to do things for themselves
- Memory problems
- Unsteadiness or frequent falls
- Physical challenges
- Personality changes
- Difficulty enjoying life
- Conditions that affect independence such as Alzheimer's, dementia, heart problems, arthritis or stroke
By participating in the program at the adult day center, individuals:
- Regain a sense of purpose..
- Feel useful and productive.
- Enjoy the company of others.
- Feel safe and secure in a friendly, family-like setting.
- Take part in group exercises.
- Eat balanced meals and snacks.
- Receive an individualized plan, including health and medication monitoring, specialized activities, therapies as needed.
- Receive ongoing nursing assessments and follow-up, as well as referral planning assistance.
For more information, click here to view the Beckwith Family Adult Day Services brochure.
For additional information about Beckwith Family Adult Day Services or to take a tour of the facility, call (515) 432-2275.