||Say Thank you|
Thank a Boone County Hospital Staff Member or Volunteer
Click here to share your story here
The Boone County Hospital Foundation would like to say thank you for choosing our hospital for the healthcare needs of you and your family. As healthcare providers, we aim to make a difference in the lives of our patients. The Healthcare Heroes Program offers you the opportunity to say thank you to a BCH employee for going beyond your expectations. Nominated employees or volunteers will be recognized for the exceptional care they provided.
If you have had a positive experience as a patient or visitor at Boone County Hospital, we would like to hear from you.
- Was someone exceptionally kind and compassionate?
- Did a staff member or physician do an especially good job of communicating with you?
- Were you pleasantly surprised by any aspect of your care or stay with us?
- Did an experience at the hospital change your life?
- Was there an individual or a department that went above and beyond your expectations?
Simply fill out the form below and your note will be shared with the staff and/or department recognized. And, if there is anything that we could do to better serve you with your future services, please contact Sara Behn at (515) 433-8470.
|Sara Behn at (515) 433-8470.|