Adult Day Services
Find a Doctor
1 Criteria Search
Jennifer Clubine, Supervisor
F. William Beckwith Adult Day Services provides a fun environment for adults requiring assistance, support and involvement with others throughout the day to be happy, active, productive and safe. The adult day center is a certified program available Monday through Friday for individuals who do not need 24-hour care, but who cannot be left alone for long periods of time. The staff sees participants with a wide-range of illnesses and or disabilities.
F. William Beckwith Adult Day Services may be for you if you:
- Want assurance that medications, diet, exercise and therapy programs are followed.
- Are concerned about leaving your loved one home alone.
- Enjoy the convenience of multiple services provided at one location.
- Must balance a loved one's care with personal and professional responsibilities
Adults who attend our program may be experiencing:
- Decreased ability to do things for themselves>
- Memory problems
- Unsteadiness or frequent falls
- Physical challenges
- Personality changes
- Difficulty enjoying life
- Conditions that affect independence such as Alzheimer's, dementia, heart problems, arthritis or stroke
By participating in the program at the adult day center, individuals:
- Regain a sense of purpose..
- Feel useful and productive.
- Enjoy the company of others.
- Feel safe and secure in a friendly, family-like setting.
- Take part in group exercises.
- Eat balanced meals and snacks.
- Receive an individualized plan, including health and medication monitoring, specialized activities, therapies as needed.
- Receive ongoing nursing assessments and follow-up, as well as referral planning assistance.
For additional information about F. William Beckwith Adult Day Services or to take a tour of the facility, call (515) 432-2275.