Home Care Services
Find a Doctor
1 Criteria Search
Debi Pestotnik, Director
Returning home after being hospitalized can be a stressful time. Home health professionals can provide the assistance and reassurance patients and families need to confidently remain at home while recovering from surgery, rehabilitating after an injury or managing a chronic disease.
Home Care Services of Boone County Hospital provides a wide range of home care and health promotion programs to better the community's healthcare. Since 1938, Home Care Services has served the Boone community and surrounding area. Although the services and staff have grown in number, the personal touch our staff provides to patients and clients remains the same.
Home Care encompasses many services including skilled nursing visits to therapy to helping with daily personal cares. Nurses work closely with each patient's physician to make sure the plan of care is working and they are striving to restore and maintain an optimal level of health.
Boone County Hospital Home Care Services Provides:
- Registered Nurses for health status assessment, medication assistance, wound care, and other health needs.
- Home Care Aides for bathing assistance, grooming, laundry, and errands.
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services with physical therapists, occupational therapists, and a speech therapist who provide in-home services.
- Lifeline Emergency Response offers a button you wear to connect you to assistance in case of an emergency.
- Assistance with Medication
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Health Status Assessment
- Catheter and Colostomy Care
Community Services Include:
- Meals on Wheels
- Immunization Clinics
- Congregate Meals
- Homemaker Services
Referrals are welcome from anyone. We offer FREE evaluations to determine how your home care needs can be met.
For information, please call (515) 432-1127