Upcoming Flu Clinics
Boone County Family Medicine (BCFM) South, 1115 South Marshall Street, Boone, will hold the following Flu Clinics:
- September 30th and October 10th from 9 a.m. to noon, and 1 to 5 p.m., BCFM South
Please call (515) 432-2335 to schedule an appointment. Insurance will be billed. Please wear a short sleeve shirt as the vaccine will be administered in the lobby.
Boone County Public Health/Home Care Services is offering the following Flu Clinics:
- October 18th and November 16th, 3 to 5:45 p.m. at the Public Health/Home Care office—for children 18 and younger, free
- October 6, 5 to 8:30 p.m., Boone Middle School—for children 18 and younger, free
- October 4, 11 a.m. to noon, Senior Association of Madrid, Madrid—for adults with Medicare
- October 20, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Senior Center, Boone—for adults with Medicare
For more information, call Public Health at (515) 432-1127.