About the Boone County Hospital Health Portal
* For self-enrollment to work, the hospital or clinic must have your email address on file!
How the Portal Works for You
Available at Your Convenience
We understand your time is valuable. The portal makes time-consuming tasks simple...a few clicks, and you are done.
- Access complete health information online versus over the phone or in person
- View and request appointments
- Pay bills online
You Choose the When and Where
Access to the Portal is on your schedule whether at home or on the go.
- Easily access your portal from a mobile device; simply download the MHealth app from Apple or GooglePlay stores and log in using your portal credentials
- Manage information 24/7 without waiting
Keep the Most Important People in the Loop
You can connect with your providers and keep your family informed at the same time.
- Exchange messages with your provider between visits
- Give authorized family members access to your health information
Where does my health information in the portal come from?
All of the information in the portal comes from the Boone County Hospital (BCH) Electronic Health Record (EHR). This ensures you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
How do I log into the Portal?
To log into the Portal either find BCH's name within the MHealth app or visit the Portal link HERE. Then, simple enter your user name and password.
Can my family access my Portal?
Yes, you can give family members, such as parents or healthcare proxies, access to your Portal. This needs to be done within your healthcare facility and requires consent from you and your family member(s).
- Health Portal Proxy Facts
- Proxy Form for 0-11 years of age
- Proxy Form for 12-18 years of age
- Proxy Form for an Adult
- Self Access to your Portal
Is my information safe?
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so they cannot be copied and pasted. You are the only one who can access your portal. Also, a time out feature protects your information if you leave the portal page open.
What if I have technical problems or question about the Portal?
For technical problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your issue Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., and we will get back to you as soon as possible; if you have questions, call (515) 433-8730.
What if I am visually impaired or have a loved one who is visually impaired?
Click on the following link to get an easy view of your medical record: https://portal.boonehospital.com/Phm-PhmHome.AltHomePage.WR.mthr?hcis=BCT.LIVEF&application=phm