Boone County Hospital (BCH), the BCH Foundation and the BCH Auxiliary have several scholarship opportunities for area high school seniors and BCH employees pursuing a career in health care, nursing and/or business.
Applications can be emailed (preferred) or sent through the mail. There is one application for all scholarships. The deadline for fully completed submissions must be postmarked or emailed on or by April 15th (all applications after April 15th will not be considered).
- Selection is made without regard to gender, ethnicity or religion.
- Scholarships will be selected by a committee from the Boone County Hospital Auxiliary and Foundation Boards.
- Scholarship disbursement will be paid directly to the educational institution. No outfight gifts to recipients will be made.
- You will need the following information to complete your application.
- Current transcript
- Acceptance letter for accredited college or training program (full-time)
- Two letters of reference including legible name and email address
For more information, please contact the BCH Foundation at (515) 433-8470 or by email.